- Stop List
These are the only seniors who are NOT CLEAR TO graduate:
- MANDATORY Senior Survey: Senior Exit Survey link
- Cap & Gowns – If a student has NOT ordered their cap and gown, it’s NOT too late. Students must email Ms. Gonzalez, Activities Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive their authorization form. Students who have NOT been cleared for graduation will NOT receive a form. The authorization form includes all the details needed to order a cap and gown.
- Graduation – Wednesday, June 2nd at 6:30 PM at the Miami Dade Fair and Expo – 10901 Coral Way Miami, Florida. Seniors will receive 2 tickets. Seniors must arrive by 5:00 PM. Guests will be allowed to enter at 5:30 PM. Doors will close at 6:15 PM.
2021 Graduation Live Stream
In anticipation of graduation ceremonies next week for the Class of 2021, please see information below on how to access your school’s stream:
- Visit dadeschools.net
- Click more information on the Graduation Banner (if you do not see it, click either arrow at the left or right of the banner until you see the Class of 2021 banner)
- This will take you to the ClassOf2021.dadeschools.net landing page
- To watch your schools graduation stream, do the following:
- Click the Watch Live link
- Scroll down and select your school at the appropriate time
- Class of 2021 Graduation Archive
- Graduation ceremony videos will be archived a few hours after it concludes
- Stakeholders will have the opportunity to replay the videos from here or download them for future viewing
Please share this information with your various stakeholders so that all may participate and share in this event with their graduate.
NOTE: Closed captioned will be provided for the streaming of each graduation ceremony.
Thursday, June 3rd Diploma Distribution for all Seniors.
LAST NAME/TIME SLOT:
A-B – 8:00am
C – 9:00am
D-H – 10:00am
I-L – 11:00am
M – 11:30am
N-R – 12:00pm
S-Z – 1:00pm
Don’t forget to bring your gown! Diplomas will NOT be distributed to any Senior who owes a financial obligation/school-issued device.
The Transcript Request form is ready for pickup; Seniors can pick it up anytime between 6:30am-1:30pm from the registration office. Forms should be returned by June 1st, 2021. Each hardcopy is $2.00 and electronically it is free to the schools we have listed on the back of the form (If you already have your social security number entered in the computer)